Monday, March 24, 2008

How much longer?

Crapola!!! I just finished writing my post for today, and instead of Publishing it, I deleted it. I definately need more sleep.

So, day 13 of boot camp. Ran about 5 miles this morning. I feel pretty good. Day 23 of the diet. I haven't touched alchohol and I've only had two cheat meals total, and even those weren't bad. I had a Willie's burrito for the first cheat meal a week ago. And, this weekend, I was a house guest so I was at the mercy of my host. But she was very understanding of the diet and tried to work around it. I did eat some white rice and a small slice of cake. Other than that I've eaten very clean. Lots of salads, whole grains, eggs and fish. I miss the hell out of some pizza. I can hardly wait for this weekend... Vegas, baby! Vegas!!!

No comments: